This is enough for two to three people depending on how big a glass you are using.
First brew some green tea. Don't get the cheap stuff. Get a nice package of green tea, by the bag, if you must and brew some and let it cool. Don't cool it by adding ice cubes. Let it cool on its own. You put ice cubes in hot brewed tea, and you will dilute it to uselessness.
Then add the following to your blender:
- 1 cup ice and crush it
- 1/2 banana - or just toss the whole thing in there.
- 1 peach, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1/4 tsp of ground ginger - I just shake it. Guessing here.
- 1 tblsp of honey or one good squirt
- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup of cooled green tea
These are actually good for you. I'll give you that.
I am needed back in the kitchen. Clarissa is boiling water. . . .